Thursday, September 28, 2006

Progress is slow

Just when I'm getting inspired to do some sewing, Real Life takes over and I'm exhausted. I knew work was going to be pretty insane at this time, but the reality of it is of course totally different. I did get what I had aimed to do done today, so hopefully after next week things start to slow down. It will be nice to get back to a normal pace at work!

I look forward to those cookies and brownies Mel :o) It's a good thing clothing in the Regency was quite forgiving! As soon as I have something to show I will post some photos. Meanwhile, I am going to do some dishes and get ready for Saturday's Tupperware party, my other distraction. At least I have decided I am NOT going to work on Sunday, so I might get some cutting, and even sewing done then.

By the way Mel, I think this could be a good time for you to start learning to sew. It will be so much fun if we both get to sit around making dresses - I'll do the first one, but I hope you do get inspired!

No comments: